- We are committed to keeping adequate stock but at times we run short, all orders will be shipped and all backorder merchandise will be shipped separately when received, shipping charges apply. Some items may take up to 4 weeks.
- All damages must be noted on the drivers log or bill of laden. Have the driver give you a CLAIM NUMBER. DO NOT ACCEPT DAMAGED ITEMS BEYOND USE. NOTE DAMAGE ON BOL. Please notify the trucking company and ask for a claim number. Forward all information to AWC, we may ask for you to email us a photo of the damage to receive proper credit. You must keep all items until notified. If you do not note damage you will be required to pay for a new product and all shipping costs. Note any damage or missing items on the BOL. All Wood Cabinets is not liable for damages sustained while the product is in transit. We will attempt, to the best of our ability, to assist you with freight claims. Replacement of damaged items can be sent and paid for by the customer. Reimbursements of charges can take up to 90 days.
- Note all missing items on the bill of laden or drivers log, if you don’t you will not receive a replacement at no charge. Contact AWC and let us know 888-814-9343 or email mailto:email@example.com.
- All returned goods must have an (RA) return authorization.
- Boxes must be clean and look new in it’s original box.
- Return freight will be paid by the customer.
- No return on sale items.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply.
- We will not accept returns past 14 days.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to process or issue a credit.
- Assembled items or items that were assembled will not be accepted.
- Replacement items will be sent as RTA and assembly fee credit.
- All cabinets will be shipped FedEx Ground or common carrier. Charges will be based upon zip code and weight. Trucking companies require Customer to unload at curbside. Customer must also be available day of delivery. Most carriers will make two attempts before a charge is occurred for a third. If after the third attempt customer must make arrangements for pickup at carrier’s terminal and pay all charges. Delivery for home or jobsites only.
- You may cancel your product order within 24 hours of placing it. We accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of delivery. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking fee and the return cost of shipping. There is absolutely no return or exchanges on any assembled cabinets, modified, altered, installed or special order products. Products are returnable or exchangeable only if they are in the factory sealed box and in resalable condition within 7 days of delivery. Before any return or exchange can be performed you will need to contact All Wood Cabinets .Com for a return authorization approval number(RA). When returning a product please make sure to use an insured and tracking method of shipment. Any package that is returned to All Wood Cabinets without our prior approval will not be accepted or refunded. Any product that is returned damaged by the shipper is the responsibility of the buyer. It is your responsibility to make sure the product is properly packaged before shipping back. Shipping fees are not refundable. We try to process orders as soon as we can so most orders will not be able to be canceled after 24 hours. Special orders cannot be canceled at any time no exceptions
- Pricing is for RTA cabinets, an addtional charge will be added for assembled cabinets.
- We reserve the right to change prices and specifications at any time.